Happy St. Patrick's Day!
May the luck of the Irish be yours today!
What is better than an icy, cold beer and chocolate you ask? Well, it would have to be this milkshake - it has both in the same glass!
Sourced from Better Homes and Gardens Online
You Will Need:
- 1/4 cup chocolate stout beer or stout beer
- 1/2 cup prepared chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 gallon vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup milk
Here We Go:
- In a small saucepan heat beer and chocolate topping until warm and combined and cool slightly
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine ice cream and milk, half at a time
- Cover and blend until combined and divide ice cream mixture among 8 glasses
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce