2.09.2012

Foodie 100!

I started blogging about food about a year ago and time has flown by! Since I began blogging, I have had tremendous positive feedback from family, friends and even strangers who have now become my "foodie friends" and devoted followers.

Before Christmas, I was approached by Glam Media about their new food site that was launching this year. Foodie.com launched today and I am proud to be one of the 100 food bloggers featured! According to Glam Media, "The Foodie 100 is a list of hand selected food bloggers who represent the best of the best: bloggers who are passionate, knowledgeable, and most of all, dedicated to food."

I am honored and thrilled to be participating with such wonderful food bloggers and wanted to share my good news with all of you. So I must say thank you for all of your Facebook likes, Twitter re-tweets and comments on my blog. You make cooking and feasting even more fun and worthwhile than it already is!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

You da bomb girl! Keep up the good work! Love you lots! Ellie XOXOXO