7.22.2011

Happy Hour Friday: Classic White Wine Spritzer


With temperatures rising all over the country, everybody is trying their best to stay cool in this unbearable heat. Another great way to still enjoy your white wine during the summer is with a white wine spritzer. I made this one for my happy hour cocktail and added some frozen fruit. I used strawberry, mago and pineapple and it gave the spritzer a nice subtle fruity flavor while the frozen fruit acts as ice cubes to keep your spritzer cooler longer!

You Will Need:
  • 1/2 cup club soda
  • 1/2 cup white wine (I used sauvignon blanc)
  • 2 or 3 pieces of frozen fruit

Here We Go:
  • Mix all ingredients together and enjoy

Serves 1
Happy Feasting!

2 comments:

Maris(In Good Taste) said...

Such a simple and easy and very refreshing drink!

sophia said...

Nice, I'll bet vodka would work too! After this week, I totally need a drink!