9.16.2011

Feta & Sun-dried Tomato Dip


This four ingredient dip is perfect with pretzel chips or crackers and is a great quick appetizer option when you are crunched for time but still want to impress your guests. The feta and sun-dried tomatoes give this creamy dip a very rich flavor that makes it seem like you have spent hours in the kitchen instead of five minutes. I would make this at least a few hours in advance to give the flavors time to blend. I made this the morning that we were having some friends over and it was even better when we had the leftover dip the next day.

Source: Real Simple July 2011

You Will Need:
  • 4 oz feta, crumbled
  • 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
  • Salt & pepper to taste

Here We Go:
  • In a bowl, mash together feta, greek yogurt and olive oil
  • Mix in sun-dried tomatoes
  • Season with salt and pepper and chill before serving

Makes 1 1/2 cups
Happy Feasting!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

This really looks delicious. I'm relatively new to your blog and I don't comment often because of time constraints.I did, however, want you to know that I really enjoy your blog and read it regularly. You have great recipes here and I always enjoy the time I spend here. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Erin said...

What a great dip. So packed with flavor with just a few ingredients!